Monday, July 23, 2012

Mook Ji Bar Pt.2

I visited this restaurant again. This is the only korean restaurant that keep me coming back for their spicy rice cakes and fried chicken. I wrote a post about it and you can find it here. But this time, we came with group of 4 and I could try more dishes! Trust me, you need to try this authentic korean food. I recommended this to a lot of friends of mine and non of them not coming back for their food !


Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Spring Onion & Chicken
Still good but I still love the hot & spicy chicken!

Photobucket

Squid and Pork Bulgogi 
Not recommended if you not a person who loves spicy =)

Photobucket

Spicy Rice Cakes - Theokbokki 

Photobucket

This was what I ate on last visit. Fried Chicken with Spicy Sauce. MUST ORDER!

Mook Ji Bar
406, Lonsdale Street, Melbourne 3000.
Telephone: (03) 9600 2661

Open 7 Days
Trading Hours :
Monday-Saturday - 1.30am - 11pm
Sunday (& Public Holidays)  - 3pm -10pm

Mook Ji Bar on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...