Friday, August 10, 2012

The Hungry Bird @ Brunswick

I got it, figured out Brunswick and Fitzroy now. Last time, I was walking from Lygon Street towards Brunswick street and that was my first time being there. I was amazed with all the cafes and vintage shops over there. I instantly thought of Kelly should be loving this place as well and we back to this place again. But it seems different from what I went for the first time. Obviously, I mixed up the places. Brunswick is based on Sydney Road while Fitzroy based on Brunswick Street. Jeez! What cant be brunswick st on Brunswick? Ha!

Mexican Brunch at Hungry Birds Cafecito. It just newly opened !

Photobucket Photobucket

Very small cafe shop and the kitchen. Outdoor seating. Friendly service. Free internet access.

Photobucket Photobucket

Thick Hot Chocolate

Photobucket

We ordered Suckling Ciabatta Roll 
tender slices of lightly spiced roast pork, on cos lettuce, sliced tomatoes, mexican cheese, chipotle mayo and ranchero sauce 

And Barcelono Ciabatta Roll 
spicy chorizo, chipotle mayo, mexican cheese & dressed rocket

Thumbs up !!! 

Photobucket

Besides, there is one small warehouse which is art gallery.

Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket

How I wish there is at least one nice cafe shop nearby my place and chill out during weekends.

  Hungry Birds on Urbanspoon

7 comments:

  1. O0O0O THIS PLACE LOOKS FABULOUS! I WILL HAVE TO PUT IT ON MY TO DO LIST FOR WHEN I GO NEXT SUMMER :) THAT LATTE LOOKS AMAZING!!!! GREAT PHOSOS AND PHOTOGRAPHY :) Hugs from California! xx,
    The Golden Girls

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome! Welcome to Melbourne on next summer!

      Delete
  2. omg. the pictures are so nice *_* your blog is very good and interesting. keep in touch! :))

    xx
    beauthi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. look great! I love a nice cafe:)

    Josie
    FineandFeathered.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. NBN..... i will come one day for that... :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Let me know what do you think about the food when you try that ! =)

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...